Hands on AFL team rotation software
INTERCHANGER is suitable for the youngest juniors up to senior grades.
- Schedule, manage, and record your player rotations;
- Provide data in game that will assist with tatics and strategy;
- Provide data post match for analysis, coaching, and communication;
- Assist your team/club to get the most out of your players, and improve individual and team performance on a weekly basis.
- Collect vital statistics that you determine;
- Produce a live scoring and statistics facility for parents, friends and supporters who can't make it to the game;
As a primary teacher I loved using INTERCHANGER for my grade 5/6 football team. The kids loved it when we made their profiles. I had no problem keeping a track of who was on or off the field and for how long. Although my season is over, my students for next year have already asked if we'll be using interchanger next year.
Paul Saunders - Primary School Coach - Mornington, Victoria.
We liked it. It is a powerful tool. It was easy to use and the stats feature was very helpful. All of our youth teams will be using it next season.
Jason Ellis - Under 15 Coach - Jandakot Jets JFC - Fremantle, WA.
We used the app for the Calder Cannons U/16 program. It was fantastic for managing game time in practice matches as well as our carnival games. It was invaluable to be able to inform players and parents of actual on ground time.